Q Bayt WG 10 formerly known as Quick Bayt
For Fly Control
Why Control Flies?
- Unhygienic – flies contaminates feed and foodstuffs.
- Hazardous – flies transmit disease pathogens.
- Irritating – flies irritate man and animals.
Contains a bittering agent that prevents non-target animals and human from ingesting the product.
Housefly General Facts
- Live in close association with man.
- Habits of visiting, feeding and breeding on filth.
- Usually remains near breeding places.
- At night, prefers to rest outdoors and under cover.
- Life cycle undergoes complete metamorphosis stages of eggs, larva, pupa and adult.
- In the tropics (around 30°C) life cycle takes 8-10 days.
- Adult lays about 100-150 eggs per oviposition during lifetime.
- Gravid females are attracted to decaying organic odors of breeding sites.